Dresden (DRS) to Calgary (YYC)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Calgary (YYC)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Calgary (YYC)
Stuttgart (STR) to Calgary (YYC)
Hanover (HAJ) to Calgary (YYC)
Berlin (BER) to Calgary (YYC)
Bremen (BRE) to Calgary (YYC)
Munich (MUC) to Calgary (YYC)
Hamburg (HAM) to Calgary (YYC)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Calgary (YYC)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Calgary, serving Calgary International Airport (YYC). Having trouble deciding what to pack? We’re here to help make things a little easier with KLM's pack assistant on Google Home. You'll never forget to pack a thing for your Calgary flight again with KLM bringing you your personalised, smart packing lists for Calgary.
Top Calgary attractions
- Spruce Meadows: a beautiful 360-acre equestrian facility in Calgary, hosting 6 major outdoor tournaments and 8 indoor tournaments annually.
- Heritage Park Historical Village: a historical park boasting exhibits which span Western Canadian history from the 1860s to the 1950s.
- Fish Creek Provincial Park: the second largest urban park in Canada, featuring a variety of walking, hiking and bicycle trails, on-site day-camping facilities, stables, and an artificial lake which allows swimming.
- The Calgary Zoo: a popular zoo located in Calgary, home to almost 800 animals, excluding individual fish and insects, and 130 different species.
- The Military Museums: the largest air force, army and navy museum in Western Canada, and the second largest military museum in the country.
Calgary is an endlessly interesting hub of activities and landmarks. Our team of experts have compiled all of the major attractions into one easy-to-understand travel guide, so have a look before your next trip to Calgary!
What’s the best way to get around Calgary?
Getting around Calgary couldn’t be simpler thanks to the varied public transport options. The Light Rail Transit (LRT) is an efficient way to reach virtually anywhere in the city. Why not opt for a Day Pass (CAN 9,50 for adults, CAN 6,50 for youth) and travel wherever you want for 24 hours.
What’s the weather like in Calgary?
Canadian weather always swings between the extremes of the seasons and Calgary is no different. January plummets to an average temperature of -7°C (19°F), making cold weather gear essential. July reaches an average of 17°C (62°F), so don’t forget to pack some sunscreen!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.