Bremen (BRE) to Edmonton (YEA)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Edmonton (YEA)
Berlin (BER) to Edmonton (YEA)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Edmonton (YEA)
Stuttgart (STR) to Edmonton (YEA)
Hamburg (HAM) to Edmonton (YEA)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Edmonton (YEA)
Munich (MUC) to Edmonton (YEA)
Hanover (HAJ) to Edmonton (YEA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Edmonton, serving Edmonton International Airport (YEG) in Alberta, Canada. Browse over 1.000 hours of interactive media with our in-flight entertainment, available on intercontinental KLM flights. The most recent blockbuster films in multiple languages and exciting TV shows make flying to Edmonton with us a breeze.
KLM Destinations: Edmonton, Canada, in winter
Top Edmonton attractions
- Francis Winspear Centre for Music: a beautiful modern building and a performing arts centre located in the downtown core, home to the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra.
- Fort Edmonton Park: a living history museum located on the site of the first enduring European post in Edmonton, featuring original and rebuilt historical structures along with costumed historical interpreters.
- West Edmonton Mall: the largest shopping mall in North America and tenth largest in the world, offering visitors over 800 stores, an amusement park, a waterpark, a skating rink, and even a hotel!
- Alberta Legislature Building: a famous beaux-arts styled building and home to the Legislative Assembly and the Executive Council.
- Muttart Conservatory: a breath-taking botanical garden consisting of three city-operated greenhouses, public gardens, as well as four feature pyramids for display of plant species found across three biomes.
Edmonton is filled with interesting things to see, but you need an expert to help you get the most out of your visit! Why not check out our travel guide for an insider’s take on the best Edmonton has to offer.
What’s the best way to get around Edmonton?
Edmonton’s Light Rail Transit (LRT) service is an excellent way to get around the city’s key attractions. For CAN 9,50 you can buy a day pass, which allows unlimited travel on a single day by 1 adult and up to 4 children age 12 and under. Taxis are a good option and provide you with a great deal of flexibility, at an increased cost.
What’s the weather like in Edmonton?
Whilst July might be the hottest month with an average temperature of 16°C (61°F), it is also the wettest. Therefore, make sure to pack an umbrella and an appropriate coat, but don’t forget the sunscreen either as it can get very hot in the summer!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.