Stuttgart (STR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Berlin (BER) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Bremen (BRE) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Hamburg (HAM) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Hanover (HAJ) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Munich (MUC) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Fort Lauderdale, serving Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Once your flight to Fort Lauderdale is booked, why not take advantage of our Flying Blue programme? Become a member to start earning Miles on your flight that can be redeemed for fantastic upgrades, and best of all, it’s completely free!
Top Fort Lauderdale attractions
- Intracoastal Waterway: a 3.000-mile inland waterway passing through Fort Lauderdale.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach: 23-miles of beautiful sandy beach along the Fort Lauderdale coast, famous for tanning, swimming and many other beach activities.
- Port Everglades: a lovely harbour, as well as one of the world’s best cruise ports.
- Galleria: an upscale shopping mall in Fort Lauderdale, originally built in 1954, home to the city’s most sophisticated stores and restaurants.
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts: the best location for entertainment in the whole of South Florida, so be sure to catch a show!
What’s the best way to get around Fort Lauderdale?
The best way to travel around Fort Lauderdale is to take the Sun Trolley. This whimsical bus operates throughout all of Fort Lauderdale, with the downtown link offering the best option to explore the city. There is also a beach link and a water trolley that can transport you around the coastal areas. The buses run every 20 minutes or so all hours of the day, and nearly several of the routes provided are completely free of charge.
What’s the weather in Fort Lauderdale?
Fort Lauderdale offers a tropical climate and warm weather year-round with summer averages of 30-32°C (86-90°F), but even the middle of winter can be a perfect time to jet away for some Florida sun. From May until October, the city can be cloudy and wet, while later in the winter temperatures drop but there is less chance of rain.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.