Munich (MUC) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Bremen (BRE) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Stuttgart (STR) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Berlin (BER) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Hanover (HAJ) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Hamburg (HAM) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Thanks to our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Georgia, serving Tbilisi International Airport (TBS) in Georgia. With our favourable flight schedules, you’re bound to find a flight that works with your itinerary. Start searching on our website today!
Things to do in Georgia
- Gergeti Trinity Church: a quaint church situated next to a river, high amongst the mountains of Kazbegi.
- Tbilisi Aerial Tramway: a cable car journey that offers fantastic views of Tbilisi.
- Mount Kazbek: a major mountain with a dormant volcano.
- Lake Rica: a gorgeous lake set in mountain scenery in Gagra.
- Vardzia: an ancient cave monastery built into the mountainside of Aspindza.
Why travel to Georgia with us?
In-flight entertainment is provided as standard on all our intercontinental flights, so you’ll never be bored on board! Fancy watching the latest blockbusters? What about catching up on your favourite series, or listening to a podcast? However you want to pass the time, we have you covered. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.