Berlin (BER) to Monrovia (MLW)
Stuttgart (STR) to Monrovia (MLW)
Hamburg (HAM) to Monrovia (MLW)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Monrovia (MLW)
Munich (MUC) to Monrovia (MLW)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Monrovia (MLW)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Monrovia (MLW)
Bremen (BRE) to Monrovia (MLW)
Hanover (HAJ) to Monrovia (MLW)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Liberia, serving Monrovia – Roberts International Airport (ROB). We care about providing a good service to our customers, so we offer around-the-clock help and multilingual support. Contact us via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp and we’ll do whatever we can to help you out!
Things to do in Liberia
- Centennial Pavilion: a monument in Monrovia where presidents of the country are sworn in.
- Liberian National Museum: a collection of ethnic and historical artwork.
- Lake Piso: a beautiful tidal lagoon in Robertsport.
- Providence Island: a historical landmark where freed African slaves were released.
- Cece Beach: a strip of beach with clear seas, white sand and palm trees.
Why travel to Liberia with us?
We understand that no-one likes waking up at the crack of dawn for a flight or waiting around for hours at the airport. That’s why we provide reasonable, convenient flight schedules across all the destinations we serve.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.