Bremen (BRE) to Madrid (MAD)
Stuttgart (STR) to Madrid (MAD)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Madrid (MAD)
Hanover (HAJ) to Madrid (MAD)
Dresden (DRS) to Madrid (MAD)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Madrid (MAD)
Hamburg (HAM) to Madrid (MAD)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Madrid (MAD)
Munich (MUC) to Madrid (MAD)
Berlin (BER) to Madrid (MAD)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Madrid, serving Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD). We know that packing your bag can be a challenge. But with KLM's pack assistant on Google Home there's a smarter and more convenient way to pack your bag for Spain. You'll never forget to pack a thing for your Madrid flight again!
Top Madrid attractions
- Museo Nacional del Prado: art museum displaying the finest 12th to 20th century European art.
- Parque del Buen Retiro: a public park previously owned by the Spanish Monarchy.
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium: home ground of Real Madrid Football Club.
- Mercado San Miguel: a covered flea market offering local cuisine and gifts.
- Auditorio Nacional de Música: a concert hall and music venue.
Don’t miss any of Madrid’s best attractions, restaurants or landmarks with our travel guide.
What’s the best way to get around Madrid?
Public transport in Madrid is excellent. The metro and bus lines run regularly both day and night and cost as little as EUR 1,50. You can also catch a train to easily reach the suburbs. Taxis are metered and affordable.
What’s the weather in Madrid?
The climate varies throughout the year from warm and sunny summers to cold and crisp winters. July and August are popular months to visit, due to the sunny days and low chance of rainfall. It rains fairly frequently in Madrid though at other times of year, so pack an umbrella.