Stuttgart (STR) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Munich (MUC) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Hamburg (HAM) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Hanover (HAJ) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Dresden (DRS) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Berlin (BER) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Bremen (BRE) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), Sultan Ismail Petra Airport (KBR) in Kota Bharu, Senai International Airport (JHB) and more destinations in Malaysia. Our favourable flight schedule offers the most convenient departure and arrival times, so your trip can begin and end how it should – relaxing and comfortable!
Things to do in Malaysia
- Mount Kinabalu: a world heritage site and the highest peak in Borneo’s Crocker Range.
- Bukit Bintang: the lively shopping and entertainment district of Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: over 20 acres of public park featuring a wide variety of different birds.
- Kek Lok Si: a Buddhist temple in a stunning location.
- Islamic Arts Museum: a contemporary museum offering a range of perspectives on Islamic art.
- Petronas Twin Towers: 88-storey skyscrapers that are the largest twin tower structures in the world.
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion: a historical museum that offers an insight into how the rich Babas used to live.
- Langkawi Cable Car: the steepest cable car in the world! This reaches heights of 708 metres above the sea.
- Sipadan National Park: national park with unparalleled beauty perfect for deep sea diving.
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre: an impressive city centre with plenty of attractions.
How do you get the most from your trip to Malaysia? Check out our travel guide, where we take a look at everything that makes Malaysia an amazing destination, including its top landmarks, famous cuisine, and unmissable attractions!
Why travel to Malaysia with us?
Flying with us offers many perks, not least the benefits of our Flying Blue Programme. Sign up today and begin collecting miles every time you fly. The more you earn, the more benefits you can access, including extra baggage, more leg room and others perks.
Airfares on intercontinental flights to Malaysia include one piece of check-in baggage. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.