Frankfurt (FRA) to New York (NYC)
Hamburg (HAM) to New York (NYC)
Bremen (BRE) to New York (NYC)
Hanover (HAJ) to New York (NYC)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to New York (NYC)
Nuremberg (NUE) to New York (NYC)
Dresden (DRS) to New York (NYC)
Stuttgart (STR) to New York (NYC)
Berlin (BER) to New York (NYC)
Munich (MUC) to New York (NYC)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to New York, serving John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
Booked your flights to New York and have some concerns or requests? We’re available 24/7 on social media to help provide a solution as soon as possible. Contact us on Facebook Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
KLM Destinations: New York City, USA
Top New York attractions
- Times Square: iconic hub for entertainment and shopping.
- Statue of Liberty: giant, neoclassical sculpture.
- Little Italy: one of New York’s most famous neighbourhoods with world-class dining.
- Central Park: a massive green space featuring plenty of activities and sights, including a zoo.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: houses one of the world’s largest art collections with over 2 million pieces.
Want to get an insider’s perspective on the Big Apple? Now you can with our travel guide. Let our team of experts walk you through New York’s best streets, top places to eat, and must-see landmarks.
What’s the best way to get around New York?
The easily recognisable yellow taxi cabs are a great way to get around New York on your own terms, but they are the most expensive means of transport. The cheapest is the subway, which also gives you a real sense of what it’s like to live in the Big Apple.
What’s the weather in New York?
New York in July reaches the relatively hot average temperature of 29°C (84°F), so if you do visit during this time, make sure you bring plenty of sunscreen. Otherwise, expect winter to reach mild average lows of -3°C (84°F) in January.