Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Qatar, serving Hamad International Airport (DOH). Whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, our favourable flight schedules with convenient departure and arrival times mean that our flights fit your plans, rather than the other way around.
Things to do in Qatar
- Museum of Islamic Art: this museum is home to Islamic art spanning 1.400 years and 3 continents.
- Doha Corniche: a beautiful waterfront promenade extending for several miles along Doha Bay.
- Aspire Park: you can easily spend an afternoon exploring this green oasis in the desert city.
- Beaches: there’s plenty of coastline in Qatar, so spend some time sunning yourself on its beautiful shores.
- Souq Waqif: find a wealth of traditional garments, spices, handicrafts and souvenirs.
Why travel to Qatar with us?
Our services are always the highest quality, and we pride ourselves on our reputation as a punctual airline. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.