Stuttgart (STR) to San Diego (SAN)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to San Diego (SAN)
Berlin (BER) to San Diego (SAN)
Nuremberg (NUE) to San Diego (SAN)
Munich (MUC) to San Diego (SAN)
Hamburg (HAM) to San Diego (SAN)
Hanover (HAJ) to San Diego (SAN)
Bremen (BRE) to San Diego (SAN)
Frankfurt (FRA) to San Diego (SAN)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer the most convenient flights to San Diego, serving San Diego International Airport (SAN). With our favourable arrival and departure times you’ll be sure to find a flight that fits your schedule. Book your long-haul flight with KLM now to make sure to get spend your valuable time in San Diego, rather than waiting at the airport.
Top San Diego attractions
- Balboa Park: a 5 square km park featuring botanical gardens and Spanish-Renaissance architecture.
- San Diego Zoo and Safari Park: one of the largest in the United States with one of the largest collections of rare and endangered animals in the world.
- Coronado Beach: a peaceful scenic view of the Pacific and stunning mansions.
- Gaslamp Quarter: 16 blocks of Victorian-style buildings that serve as shops, art galleries, theatres and trendy restaurants.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego: get a closer look into the city's days as a seaport.
What’s the best way to get around San Diego?
Exploring San Diego by car is the best way if you want to get around to all of its far corners. For a more iconic way to explore, the bright red San Diego Trolley is a fun way to get around.
What’s the weather in San Diego?
Variety is the keyword when packing clothing to wear in San Diego. Though days are often warm, nights usually get much chillier. So be sure to pack a jacket or jumper even when travelling in the summer months.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. No booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). For travel wholly within Europe and to Canada and the USA no free check-in baggage is included. For intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included. View all baggage details.