Berlin (BER) to Freetown (FNA)
Bremen (BRE) to Freetown (FNA)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Freetown (FNA)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Freetown (FNA)
Hanover (HAJ) to Freetown (FNA)
Hamburg (HAM) to Freetown (FNA)
Munich (MUC) to Freetown (FNA)
Nuremberg (NUE) to Freetown (FNA)
Stuttgart (STR) to Freetown (FNA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights Sierra Leone, serving Freetown International Airport (FNA). On our intercontinental flights, your airfare includes in-flight entertainment. You’ll arrive before you know it.
Things to do in Sierra Leone
- Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary: visit and learn at the nature and wildlife sanctuary for chimpanzees in Freetown.
- Freetown: sample some wonderful local cuisine.
- Sierra Leone National Museum: a wonderful museum detailing the history of Sierra Leone.
- River Number Two Beach: white sand and stunning scenery can be found on this beach on the outskirts of Freetown.
- Gola Rainforest National Park: get some shade under the trees. You can also camp, bird-watch and trek the beautiful landscape.
- Cotton Tree: Historic tree in the centre of Freetown, an opportunity to learn the history of Sierra Leone.
- National Railway Museum: National specialty museum in Freetown.
Sierra Leone lies on the Atlantic Ocean, and is known for its white sandy beaches. The capital city, Freetown, commemorates the history of the slave trade with many landmarks and museums. While it is one of the lesser-visited African countries, there is plenty do.
Why travel to Sierra Leone with us?
Our flight times are convenient, meaning you’ll depart and arrive when you want to. Add our renowned punctuality to this and you’ve nothing to worry about. Get your African adventure started and book your flights to Sierra Leone today! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.