Stuttgart (STR) To Madrid (MAD)
Hamburg (HAM) To Bilbao (BIO)
Bremen (BRE) To Barcelona (BCN)
Hanover (HAJ) To Bilbao (BIO)
Hamburg (HAM) To Sevilla (SVQ)
Bremen (BRE) To Valencia (VLC)
Nuremberg (NUE) To Alicante (ALC)
Hamburg (HAM) To Alicante (ALC)
Hanover (HAJ) To Barcelona (BCN)
Bremen (BRE) To Bilbao (BIO)
Hanover (HAJ) To Valencia (VLC)
Nuremberg (NUE) To Malaga (AGP)
Hanover (HAJ) To Madrid (MAD)
Hanover (HAJ) To Malaga (AGP)
Bremen (BRE) To Malaga (AGP)
Hamburg (HAM) To Valencia (VLC)
Hamburg (HAM) To Malaga (AGP)
Frankfurt (FRA) To Valencia (VLC)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we can offer you flights to Spain, serving several different airports. We fly to the most popular destinations in Spain with, amongst others, fights to Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN), Valencia Airport (VLC) and Alicante Airport (ALC). So pick your destination and book your flight to the country of tapas and pintxos with KLM!
When you join our Flying Blue Programme, you can earn Miles every time you fly with us and exchange them for seat upgrades and more!
Things to do in Spain
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia: church in Barcelona famous for its beautiful design.
- Casa Batlló: this building in the centre of Barcelona is one of Gaudí’s masterpieces, built in 1904.
- Explanada de España: this is a typical Spanish promenade in Alicante with well-maintained gardens and palm trees for shade. Take in the sights in Seville!
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao: allow yourself 3-4 hours to see everything this wonderful museum has to offer.
- Royal Palace of Madrid: this stunningly grandiose building is worth the visit to marvel at the treasures, both inside and out.
- Mount Teide: climb Tenerife’s iconic volcano and admire the views of surrounding islands on a clear day.
There is so much to do and see in Spain that these aren’t even a fraction of the things on offer in this wonderful country. Check out our travel guide to see what we mean!
Why travel to Spain with us?
We realise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. In fact, we have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way. Airfare on KLM flights to Spain includes snacks and drinks. Flying intercontinental to one of our Spanish destinations? Then you can always enjoy an in-flight meal without extra charge! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions about your flight.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. No booking fee (credit card surcharge may apply). For travel wholly within Europe and to Canada and the USA no free check-in baggage is included. For intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included. View all baggage details.