Nuremberg (NUE) to Kiev (IEV)
Hamburg (HAM) to Kiev (IEV)
Stuttgart (STR) to Kiev (IEV)
Munich (MUC) to Kiev (IEV)
Hanover (HAJ) to Kiev (IEV)
Dusseldorf (DUS) to Kiev (IEV)
Berlin (BER) to Kiev (IEV)
Bremen (BRE) to Kiev (IEV)
Frankfurt (FRA) to Kiev (IEV)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to the Ukraine Kiev – Boryspil International Airport (KBP), Kharkiv International Airport (HRK), Dnipropetrovsk International Airport (DNK) and more destinations in Ukraine. With more than 500 destinations to choose from, make us your first-choice airline.
Things to do in Ukraine
- Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure: a beautiful park in Kharkiv.
- Kiev-Pechersk Lavra: a sacred cave monastery in Kiev featuring beautiful architecture.
- Market Square: market stalls, restaurants and coffee shops selling local produce.
- Odessa National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater: an old, traditional theatre located in Odessa.
- Andriyivskyy Descent: also known as Andrew’s Descent, this is a historic route down to the city of Kiev.
Why travel to Ukraine with us?
Our flights to Ukraine are reliable, punctual and convenient. We offer several flights a day from destinations across the world. And, to make sure our customers are never left trying to fit an unrealistic flight time into their schedules, we book our flights for convenient times. This means whether you’re flying short haul or making a connection, you’ll never have to wait long at the airport. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.