Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Vienna, serving Vienna International Airport (VIE). With our convenient departure and arrival schedules, you can seamlessly plan your trip without worrying about working around our availability. We fit your schedule so you can focus on what’s important: seeing the sights and having new experiences.
Top Vienna attractions
- Schönbrunn Palace: a stunning example of Vienna’s dedication to Baroque architecture. Well worth visiting for the garden maze alone.
- Prater: huge public amusement park featuring a famous Ferris wheel and other attractions.
- Vienna Zoo: 18th-century zoo (the oldest in the world) with a phenomenal collection of over 500 animal species.
- Vienna State Opera House: besides its sheer beauty, this iconic theatre also boasts the largest repertoire and international renown.
- Naschmarkt: mile-long market showcasing the best in Viennese cuisine.
Vienna is a city best explored at your own pace. Check out our travel guide, and let our travel experts highlight the best of what this historic city has to offer!
What’s the best way to get around Vienna?
Vienna’s buses, trains and trams are well-connected to the city’s top attractions. Driving is not recommended as navigating is often more hassle than it is worth.
What’s the weather in Vienna?
July’s average temperature of 19°C (66°F) makes it the ideal month for exploring attractions like the Prater amusement park. December temperatures plummet to a freezing -1°C (30°F), but the Christmas markets make it a special time.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and surcharges included. A payment surcharge may apply. For travel wholly within Europe, to North America, to South America (except Paramaribo) and to the Caribbean no free check-in baggage is included. For other intercontinental travel, at least 1 piece of check-in baggage included, free of charge. View all baggage details.