Top flight deals to Chile*
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer convenient flights to Chile with flights to Santiago de Chile - Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL), Antofagasta - Andrés Sabella Gálvez International Airport (ANF), Ipuique – Diego Aracena International Airport (IQQ) and more destinations in Chile. Altogether we fly to more than 500 destinations around the world, meaning the sky’s your limit!
Things to do in Chile
- Torres del Paine National Park: a stunning national park in Puerto Natales surrounded by mountains.
- Ahu Tongariki: ancient ruins located on Easter Island, and one of the most magnificent wonders of the world.
- Sky Costanera: the tallest building in Chile, offering a 360-degree view of the city of Santiago.
- Valle de la Luna and Valle de la Muerte: naturally beautiful desert scenery and a great place to watch the sun set over San Pedro de Atacama.
- Cajón del Maipo: take a walk through the stunning scenery of San José del Maipo, featuring vast rivers.
You don’t have to miss any of Chile’s best attractions with the help of our fantastic travel guide. We’ve put together all of the information you need to make your trip to Chile unforgettable!
Why travel to Chile with us?
When you fly to Chile with us, you can earn Miles that can be redeemed for fantastic flight upgrades, hotel rooms and access to premier airport lounges. Better yet, when you become a member of our Flying Blue programme, you are entitled to special privileges and rewards on board your flights and at the airport. Becoming a member is completely free, so sign up today! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in DKK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).