Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Iran, serving Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport (IKA). Want to earn Miles every time you fly with us? Join our Flying Blue Programme for free and later redeem those Miles for fantastic benefits, to make your journeys with us even more special.
Things to do in Iran
- Persepolis: the ruins of the Achaemenid Empire from 515 BC.
- Naqsh-e Jahan Square: beautifully kept greenery in the centre of Isfahan that dates back to the 1600s and is now a listed World Heritage Site.
- Nasir ol Molk Mosque: a traditional mosque in Shiraz that is known as the “pink mosque” because of its colouring and decor.
- Khaju Bridge: a beautifully ornate bridge that was built in 1650 on the foundation of an even older bridge.
- Darband: a historic village close to Tehran that many visitors start a hiking route from.
Why travel to Iran with us?
All our intercontinental flights include in-flight entertainment on screens in the seat-back in front of you. You’ll get to choose from the latest releases, popular TV series, podcasts and more! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in DKK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).