Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Shenzhen serving Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport (SZX), in the Guangdong province, China. Whether you’re heading back home or discovering a whole new world, let us start the welcome and introductions right on board. If you’re flying KLM, get ready to enjoy a tasty Chinese menu we’ve worked with renowned Chinese chefs to create!
Top Shenzhen attractions
- People’s Park: one of the first public parks established in the city.
- He Xiangning Art Museum: one of the most popular art museums in Shenzhen.
- Window of the World: a theme park featuring 130 reproductions of famous tourist attractions from around the world.
- Overseas Chinese Town East: bordering the mountain and sea, it provides a reprieve from urban life.
- Dameisha and Xiaomeisha Beaches: enjoy sun and surf surrounded by lush scenery.
What’s the best way to get around Shenzhen?
You have plenty of easily accessible options to getting around Shenzhen. The city is served by China’s national railway network, a metro system that has 5 lines with 118 stations, as well as buses, taxis and ferries.
What’s the weather in Shenzhen?
Shenzhen has a subtropical climate, which means dry winters and warm, wetter summers. From May through October, you can expect temperatures to rise above 26°C (80°F), accompanied by possible significant rainfall. The remaining months of the year are quite pleasant, with average temperatures staying above 15°C (60°F).
*All amounts are in DKK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).