Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Sudan, serving Khartoum International Airport (KRT). Our in-flight entertainment systems on intercontinental flights mean that your journey will pass by in the blink of an eye!
Things to do in Sudan
- Sudan National Museum: learn about the history of Sudan and its relationship with Egypt over the centuries.
- Meroë Pyramids: stunning ancient ruins away from the hustle of the city.
- Lake Nasser: one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.
- Dinder National Park: on the border with Ethiopia, this nature reserve is stunning.
- Mojo Gallery: see Sudanese art and pick up a gift.
- Nile Street: beautiful scenery as you drive towards the city of Khartoum.
- Sanganeb National Park: a grand lighthouse.
- Tuti Island: Take a short boat ride over to the beautiful island.
Sudan is a wonderful African country with so much to see and do, so you won’t run out of ideas when you’re there!
Why travel to Sudan with us?
We have convenient departure and arrival times, so you won’t have to wait to check in to your accommodation. Arrive when you want to experience all Sudan has to offer. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!