Quito (UIO) to Graz (GRZ)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Graz, serving Flughafen Graz-Thalerhof Airport (GRZ). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Graz with us today!
Top Graz attractions
- Basilika Mariatrost: a stunning Roman Catholic church built in 1724, and one of the most famous pilgrimage sites in Austria.
- Sporgasse: a large, pedestrianised shopping street boasting numerous shops, cafes and restaurants; and famous for its exotic ice cream!
- Hilmteich Park: a large public park with areas to relax, hike, and picnic.
- Hauptplatz: the main square of the city with a variety of landmarks close by.
- Uhrturm Observation Deck: the medieval clock tower offers panoramic views of the city.
Ready to explore the beauty of Graz? Plan your trip using our extensive travel guide; from the best places to stay, to all of the practical information you need; we have everything covered.
What’s the best way to get around Graz?
The old town of Graz is pedestrian-only so get out and explore the city on foot where possible. Bikes are also an excellent option for moving around at a faster pace. There is a free tram that loops Old Town for those looking to make the most of public transport. If you are heading further out of the city, there are excellent bus and tram links that make it easy to reach different areas, and with options to purchase multi-day travel tickets.
What’s the weather in Graz?
If you're heading to Graz to explore the historic city and unwind, choose to go in the summer months of May through to September when you can expect warm, sunny days with perhaps some intermittent rain showers. If you're looking to enjoy the skiing that Graz offers, head there between late October and February when the temperature drops to freezing and snow starts to fall.