Guayaquil (GYE) to Taipei (TPE)
Quito (UIO) to Taipei (TPE)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Taiwan, serving Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), Taipei, Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH) and Taichung International Airport (TXG). We’re proud to be able to say that we’ll get you to your destination on time, thanks to our reputation for punctuality. Book your Asian adventure with us today!
Things to do in Taiwan
- Kenting National Park: visit the white-sand beaches, caves, coral reefs and mountains.
- Jiufen Old Street: stroll through the streets and sample the local cuisine.
- Longshan Temple: this sacred temple is the perfect mix of tradition and modernity, located in the heart of Taipei.
- National Museum of Natural Science: a huge museum with a 3D cinema, a botanical garden and multiple exhibits.
- Songshan Cultural and Creative Park: former tobacco warehouses that are now exhibition spaces and shops for local designers.
- Taroko Gorge: located in Hualien County, Taroko Gorge offers fantastic scenery and hiking trails.
- Taroko National Park: beautiful, picturesque national park in the heart of Hualien County.
- Chimei Museum: speciality museum located in Tainan, featuring musical instruments and stuffed animals.
- National Palace Museum: historic museum featuring an impressive collection of traditional Chinese art.
Why travel to Taiwan with us? When you fly intercontinentally with us, we’ll keep you entertained on-board. Your personal entertainment system is available in a number of languages, including Chinese. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in USD. Taxes and surcharges are included. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices shown may vary depending on fare availability. You will see the final amount when selecting your payment method.