Tallinn (TLL) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Tallinn (TLL) to Jakarta (JKT)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Indonesia serving the major airports Ngurah Rai International – Denpasar, Bali (DPS) and Jakarta – Soekamo-Hatta International Airport (CGK) at the most convient flight times.
Want to benifit more when flying more? Sign up for our Flying Blue loyalty programme and earn Miles every time you travel on a KLM or partner flight to Indonesia or any other destination. You can spend them on reward flights and a whole range of extra options, products and convenient services. Plus, the more you fly the closer you get to the next tier levels -Silver, Gold and Platinum – which means enjoying ever more exclusive perks.
KLM Surf: Destination Indonesia
Things to do in Indonesia
- Waterbom Bali: a huge water park with rides, restaurants and a swim-up bar.
- Borobudur Temple: a 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist temple in Magelang and one of the largest Buddhist temples in the world.
- Jatiluwih Green Land: acres of beautiful rice terraces.
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary: a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex that is inhabited by wild monkeys.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls: beautiful waterfalls in the heart of the Sinharaja Rainforest Reserve.
Indonesia is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Don’t believe us? Just take a look at our travel guide for even more of the best attractions and sights to see there.
Why travel to Indonesia with us?
Take full advantage of our in-flight entertainment, ranging from films and music to audiobooks and games, all available on your personal and individual screen on board all long haul KLM flights to Indonesia. With so much to choose from, you’ll wish your flight was longer!