Tallinn (TLL) to Turin (TRN)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer convenientflights to Turin, serving Torino Caselle Airport (TRN) from all over the world together with our partner network. We are proud of our status as one of the world's most punctual airlines and our on-time record is among the world’s best. So book your tickets to Turin with us today and get the most out of your trip with KLM!
Top Turin attractions
- Egyptian Museum of Turin: a fascinating collection of ancient Egyptian artistic and cultural treasures, including sphinxes, mummies and ancient papyrus.
- Palace of Venaria: a huge palace estate built in a wonderful Baroque style with beautiful gardens to explore.
- Piazza San Carlo: Turin’s main city square and a hotspot for activities including concerts, events and live TV.
- Parco del Valentino: when you need a break from the busy squares, head to this quaint recreation of a mediaeval village.
- Galleria Sabauda: art lovers will drool over this collection of Renaissance pieces.
What better way to prepare for your flight to Turin than with a read through our comprehensive travel guide? We give you the ins and outs on where to go, what to do, and much more.
What’s the best way to get around Turin?
Turin boasts a comprehensive network of buses and trams, plus a metro system and a cable car. Taxis are always an option, but seeing the sights by tram is a special experience. Your best bet is to purchase a one-day pass for unlimited travel, as standard tickets only cover a set amount of time (usually 90 minutes).
What’s the weather like in Turin?
Temperatures in Turin remain warm and humid in the summer, with an average of 25°C (77°F). If you visit at this time of year, be sure to pack plenty of sun cream and appropriate clothing. Temperatures drop significantly in the winter, as the cold season brings downpours of rain.