Thanks to our global network and as part of the Air France-KLM group, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to France, serving all the major airports in France. Our flight schedule includes services to Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), Lyon - Saint Exupéry Airport (LYS), Toulouse - Blagnac Airport (TLS) and more destinations in France.
Want to fly at times that suit you, rather than having to change your plans around your flight time? We are always committed to offering you the most convenient departure and arrival times, so go ahead and find your ideal France flight with us today!
Things to do in France
- Eiffel Tower: the famous Parisian landmark that you can enjoy from the ground or from the top of the tower.
- Musée du Louvre: one of the most famous museums in the world with an extensive art collection.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: a beautiful and famous Catholic Cathedral with fantastic architecture and history.
- Normandy American Cemetery & Memorial: a war memorial honouring all American soldiers who lost their lives in Europe during the second World War.
- Lac d'Annecy: a beautiful lake surrounded by gorgeous mountain scenery.
If you’re looking for more of the best attractions to visit in France, you won’t want to miss our fantastic travel guide. It’s full of insider tips on local hotspots and sights to see.
Why travel to France with us?
Together with our partner airlines we serve more than 500 destinations worldwide, meaning that wherever you’re travelling to France from, we should be able to get you there. Airfares on all KLM flights include a snack and refreshing drinks and of course we serve a delicious meal free of charge on all our intercontinental KLM flights to France! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp with any questions!
*All amounts are in EGP. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).