Malaga (AGP) to Caracas (CCS)
Barcelona (BCN) to Caracas (CCS)
Bilbao (BIO) to Caracas (CCS)
Madrid (MAD) to Caracas (CCS)
Mallorca (PMI) to Caracas (CCS)
Valencia (VLC) to Caracas (CCS)
Thanks to our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offers convenient flights to Caracas, serving Simon Bolivar International Airport (CCS) in Caracas. Along with Caracas, we serve over 150 destinations worldwide and over 500 destinations with our partner network. So sit back and let us take you where you need to go. Book your flight to Caracas with KLM!
Top Caracas attractions
- Centro Financiero Confinanzas: also known as “The Tower of David”, this skyscraper is the third largest in the city and is still unfinished, making for a truly haunting visitor experience.
- Teleferico: a panoramic gondola lift that ascends El Ávila Mountain, offering visitors breathtaking views of the Caracas skyline on one side, and the coastline on the other.
- Paseo Los Proceres: a famous public square, featuring beautiful monuments and fountains along with a large scenic pond.
- Museo de los Ninos (Children's Museum): an interesting museum in Caracas focused on teaching children about science, technology, culture and arts.
- Palacio Municipal: the City Hall of Caracas, offering visitors the opportunity to view beautiful Venezuelan architecture and a museum on the ground floor featuring some famous pieces of local art.
What’s the best way to get around Caracas?
There are many bus links, train stations and a good subway system that you can use to get around Caracas, and all of these methods of transport are incredibly cheap. We recommend using taxis to explore Caracas, as they are very cheap and reliable. There are many unlicensed taxi drivers, but they are safe to use. As an extra precaution at night time, though, book a licensed taxi through your hotel.
What’s the weather in Caracas?
Caracas is perfect to visit at any time of year, with average temperatures between 22°C (72°F) and 24°C (75°F) no matter the season. If you want to avoid the rain, visit Caracas between December and April - that’s the dry season!