Barcelona (BCN) to Manchester (MAN)
Madrid (MAD) to Manchester (MAN)
Valencia (VLC) to Manchester (MAN)
Malaga (AGP) to Manchester (MAN)
Alicante (ALC) to Manchester (MAN)
Mallorca (PMI) to Manchester (MAN)
Gran Canaria (LPA) to Manchester (MAN)
Sevilla (SVQ) to Manchester (MAN)
Ibiza (IBZ) to Manchester (MAN)
Bilbao (BIO) to Manchester (MAN)
Tenerife (TCI) to Manchester (MAN)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Manchester, serving Manchester Airport (MAN). Getting you to your destination on time is just one of the things we are proud of at KLM. We have been recognized for our puntuality and that’s good news for all those who like to arrive on time.
Top Manchester attractions
- Museum of Science and Industry: covers the role of science and innovation.
- Etihad Stadium & Old Trafford: two of the most famous football stadiums in the world.
- Manchester Cathedral: dates back to 1215 and offers a respite from the busy shopping streets nearby.
- Manchester Art Gallery: famous for its collection of Pre-Raphaelite paintings, this gallery also boasts significant pieces of art from across 6 centuries.
- Heaton Park: an expansive and historic green space featuring family-friendly attractions.
Looking to get the most out of your trip to Manchester? Why not check out our travel guide for our expert take on its best-kept secrets?
What’s the best way to get around Manchester?
Manchester’s Metrolink tram service covers all of the major hotspots. For buses, many services pass through a Transport for Greater Manchester operated bus station. To get the best out of Manchester’s transport services, you can buy a System One Travelcard, which gives you access to most bus, tram, and train companies running throughout the city.
What’s the weather in Manchester?
Visit in July for the best of the summer sun, but keep in mind that British weather is unpredictable, and rain can strike at any moment.