Valencia (VLC) to Mombasa (MBA)
Tenerife (TCI) to Mombasa (MBA)
Barcelona (BCN) to Mombasa (MBA)
Bilbao (BIO) to Mombasa (MBA)
Malaga (AGP) to Mombasa (MBA)
Madrid (MAD) to Mombasa (MBA)
Gran Canaria (LPA) to Mombasa (MBA)
Alicante (ALC) to Mombasa (MBA)
Mallorca (PMI) to Mombasa (MBA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Mombasa, serving Moi International Airport (MBA). If you have any questions about your flight, our multilingual service desk agents are ready to help on Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter 24 hours a day.
Top Mombasa attractions
- Haller Park: a nature park that allows you to get up close and personal with the animals.
- Bamburi Beach: a beautiful public beach to enjoy the sun, sand and sea.
- Old Town: a historic neighbourhood of Mombasa.
- Wild Waters: a fun water park with plenty of slides and rides.
- Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple: a historic temple.
What’s the best way to get around Mombasa?
You can use the government-operated minibuses called “Matatus” to get around. They’re usually very full, but they are cheap, reliable and frequent. For an authentic experience, you can also take a ride in a tuk-tuk. They cost about the same as a “Matatu”, but you’ll have the ride to yourself. These are privately owned, so try your hand at bartering!
What’s the weather in Mombasa?
Mombasa is warm and sunny all year round, so it’s the perfect sunny retreat in any season. Average temperatures never fall below 24°C (74°F) so you’ll need your sun cream! If you’re travelling in May then you can expect some heavy rainfall, but don’t worry - it will soon pass.