Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Portugal, serving several airports in the country, including the Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS) in Lisbon and Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport (OPO) in Porto. As KLM we serve over 150 destinations worldwide and over 500 destinations in collaboration with our partner airlines.
KLM Surf: Destination Portugal
Things to do in Portugal
- Tagus River: the longest river in the Iberian Peninsula, stretching along the border between Portugal and Spain.
- Belém Tower: a fortified tower located in Lisbon, the historic site offers an impressive day trip.
- Pena Palace: a 19th-century Romanticist palace with beautiful grounds to explore.
- Castelo dos Mouros: dating from the 10th century, this impressive cliff-top castle offers panoramic views.
- Algarve: visit the region for some of the country’s most stunning beaches and coastline.
Do you need some more tips for your trip to Portugal? Check out our travel guide, where we’ve got all the info on what makes Portugal an incredible destination, including its landmarks, cuisine and natural beauty spots.
Why travel to Portugal with us?
We go the extra mile to make sure the flight is comfortable and enjoyable. Airfares on all KLM flights include a snack and refreshing drinks and of course we serve a delicious meal free of charge on all our intercontinental KLM flights to Portugal! On top of that we have a huge selection of in-flight entertainment available in different languages on all our intercontinental flights, so whether you want to try something new or stick with what you know and love, we have you covered.