Helsinki (HEL) to Cincinnati (CVG)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Cincinnati, serving Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). Along with Cincinnati, we proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide, and over 500 destinations with our partner network; so sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Cincinnati attractions
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden: a world-renown historic zoo, and the second-oldest in the United States, featuring a variety of unique exhibits and breeding programmes.
- Great American Ball Park: a large, modern baseball stadium and home of the Cincinnati Reds.
- John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge: and architectural marvel and the longest suspension bridge in the world, connecting Ohio and Kentucky at a distance of 350 metres.
- Smale Riverfront Park: a scenic riverside venue with fountains, gardens, walkways, playgrounds, event lawns & restaurants.
- Cincinnati Art Museum: one of the oldest art museums in the United States, exhibiting more than 67.000 works spanning 6.000 years.
What’s the best way to get around Cincinnati?
Hop on the metro or one of the many bus options. The fare costs just USD 1,75 and the metro 1 line will loop around all the most popular tourist attractions, making it the perfect option for sightseeing. The metro and buses run every few minutes night and day, and stops are never more than a few blocks away, so you’ll have no trouble making your way around Cincinnati using public transport.
What’s the weather in Cincinnati?
If you want to explore Cincinnati in the sunshine, book your holiday for between May and September for average temperatures of 24°C (75°F). August is the best month to visit for warm climates and a low chance of rain. Winter is cold and frosty in Cincinnati and snow is often forecasted, so make sure to wrap up warm if you’re visiting between November and February.