Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Aruba, serving Oranjestad – Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA). Why not join our Flying Blue Programme to begin earning Miles on your flight to Aruba that can be redeemed for ticket upgrades, hotel rooms and even more great benefits?
Things to do in Aruba
- Eagle Beach: watch your problems float away on this tranquil beach.
- Butterfly Farm: learn about the different species and life cycle of the butterfly in the town of Oranjestad.
- Natural Pool: visually stunning natural falls and pool located in Noord.
- Philip's Animal Garden: have your chance to feed some exotic animals at this zoo in Noord.
- Saint Franciscus Church: a beautiful church in the town of Oranjestad.
Ready to book your holiday to Aruba? Take a look at our travel guide to make sure that you see all of the best that Aruba has to offer; we’ve done the research so you don’t have to!
Why travel to Aruba with us?
We offer impeccable levels of customer care and punctual flights that make travelling with us pleasant and reliable. We put our customers at the very centre of everything we do, which is why our flights are always scheduled at convenient times. This means that whether you’re flying short haul or are catching a connecting flight, you’ll never be left waiting hours at the airport.
Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!