Bordeaux (BOD) to Berlin (BER)
Lyon (LYS) to Berlin (BER)
Toulouse (TLS) to Berlin (BER)
Marseille (MRS) to Berlin (BER)
Paris (PAR) to Berlin (BER)
Nice (NCE) to Berlin (BER)
Nantes (NTE) to Berlin (BER)
Montpellier (MPL) to Berlin (BER)
Rennes (RNS) to Berlin (BER)
Strasbourg (SXB) to Berlin (BER)
Clermont-Ferrand (CFE) to Berlin (BER)
Brest (BES) to Berlin (BER)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Berlin, serving Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL). We’re proud to be recognised as one of the world’s most punctual airlines, so you can rest assured that we’ll do everything we can to get you where you need to be on time.
Top Berlin attractions
- Reichstag Building: a classic example of Neo-Renaissance architecture.
- Berlin Wall Tour: walk or cycle along cobblestones tracing the Wall’s route through the city’s remnants, memorials, watchtowers, and documentary panels.
- Mitte: Berlin’s best district for its famous nightlife scene.
- Unter den Linden: meaning “under the linden trees,” this boulevard is stunning to walk through in the summer.
- The Holocaust Memorial: a poignant tribute to the Jews who died during WWII.
Looking for an expert’s take on Berlin? Check out our travel guide. We dive straight into the German capital’s heart to bring you essential information on the best landmarks, cultural attractions, and activities.
What’s the best way to get around Berlin?
Berlin has an excellent tram network that makes getting around the top attractions easy. It’s a bicycle-friendly city as well; plus, reliable bus services stop off at Berlin’s most popular districts.
What’s the weather in Berlin?
July is a balmy 18°C (64°F) and represents the best time to visit if you want to explore the many green spaces and parks around the city. December is a much colder 1°C (30°F), but the city turns into a winter wonderland as the Christmas markets open for business.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).