Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Cleveland, serving Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE). If you have any questions about your flight to Cleveland, contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp and expect a prompt response!
Top Cleveland attractions
- Quicken Loans Arena: an imposing multi-purpose arena home to the NBAs Cleveland Cavaliers, and various other local sports teams.
- Edgewater Park Beach: a beautiful sandy beach located along the shore of Lake Erie, famous amongst locals for sunbathing, swimming and panoramic views of Downtown Cleveland.
- A Christmas Story House: a museum in Cleveland located in the actual house used in the famous 1983 movie “A Christmas Story.”
- West Side Market: the oldest indoor/outdoor market space in Cleveland, featuring over 100 vendors.
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum: the official Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which recognises and archives the history of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, engineers, and other notable Rock & Roll figures.
What’s the best way to get around Cleveland?
Keep an eye out for the green buses - these are the authority-run electric buses that cover routes to all of Cleveland’s most popular areas every 10 to 15 minutes, and they are completely free! If you do want to travel further out into the city’s districts, you can catch one of the many paid buses or trains that link the surrounding areas to the city centre.
What’s the weather in Cleveland?
Late spring or summer is the best time to visit, with temperatures averaging 26°C (80°F). If you are visiting later in autumn or winter then prepare for a cold snap, with temperatures often below freezing. Ohio regularly has snowfall in the winter, so Cleveland could be the perfect destination to experience a white Christmas.