Bordeaux (BOD) to Havana (HAV)
Paris (PAR) to Havana (HAV)
Lyon (LYS) to Havana (HAV)
Marseille (MRS) to Havana (HAV)
Nice (NCE) to Havana (HAV)
Clermont-Ferrand (CFE) to Havana (HAV)
Strasbourg (SXB) to Havana (HAV)
Brest (BES) to Havana (HAV)
Nantes (NTE) to Havana (HAV)
Toulouse (TLS) to Havana (HAV)
Rennes (RNS) to Havana (HAV)
Montpellier (MPL) to Havana (HAV)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Cuba, serving Havana – José Martí International Airport (HAV). We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, so we’re available around the clock to answer your questions in several different languages, including English.
KLM Destinations: Havana, Cuba
Things to do in Cuba
- Varadero Beach: an exquisite, clean sandy beach in the city of Varadero.
- Old Havana: spend hours walking around the beautiful old city of Havana.
- Valle de Viñales: enjoy stunning views of the country overlooking the mountains at Viñales.
- Plaza de la Catedral: located in the centre of old Havana, climb to the top of the bell tower to get the best views of the city.
- Plaza Mayor: walk through the cobblestone streets and listen to the live music on offer.
Why travel to Cuba with us?
Is it important to you to get to your destination on time? What about being able to fly at a convenient time, rather than late at night or at the crack of dawn? Those things are important to us too. We’ve got a reputation for being punctual and we schedule all our flights for times that suit you.