Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Denver, serving Denver International Airport (DEN). Along with Denver, we proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide, and over 500 destinations with our partner network; so sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Denver attractions
- Union Station: a stunning historic railway station and central transport hub in Denver, dating back to 1881.
- Molly Brown House Museum: a museum situated in the old house of American philanthropist, socialite, and activist Margaret Brown; a woman famous for being one of the few survivors of the sinking of the Titanic in 1912.
- Colorado State Capitol: an imposing architectural landmark, and the home of the Colorado General Assembly and the offices of the Governor of Colorado and Lieutenant Governor of Colorado.
- Denver Zoo: an 80-acre zoo popular amongst tourists and locals alike, famous for being one of the first zoos to utilise naturalistic zoo enclosures rather than cages with bars.
- Denver Mountain Parks: a network of 22 accessible parks and 24 conservation areas totalling 14.000 acres, and comprising one of the most expansive and unique park systems in the West United States.
What’s the best way to get around Denver?
If you really want to explore Denver, you’ll need a car. Apart from downtown you’ll have to rely on taxis for transport throughout the suburban areas, which can be expensive. Hiring a car will be more cost-effective, and will allow you to see more of everything that Denver has to offer. If you are happy to just explore Denver’s downtown, you can mostly walk the centre with ease or hop on one of the many bus and metro lines that circle downtown every few minutes day and night.
What’s the weather in Denver?
Denver has mild but sunny conditions most of the time, and averages an impressive 300 days of sunshine a year. Rain is very infrequent and short-lived. You can expect temperatures ranging from -6°C (21°F) during December and January, to 30°C (86°F) during the hotter summer months.