Thanks to our global network and together with our partner airlines, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer you convenient flights to New Caledonia, serving Nouméa - La Tontouta International Airport (NOU). We’ve got you covered with our convenient flight times and punctual service, so sit back, relax and enjoy your flight.
Things to do in New Caledonia
- Lifou Island: snorkel and see what lies beneath the surface.
- Musée de Nouvelle Calédonie: learn about the history of the region with the collection of artefacts on show here.
- Notre Dame de Lourdes: this church is located atop a hill, providing you with stunning views.
- Maison de la Perle: a shop specialising in pearls, you’ll get a wonderful bargain here.
- Piscine Naturelle: a wonderfully quiet beach where you can relax and enjoy the sun and sand.
Why travel to New Caledonia with us?
If you’ve a long intercontinental flight coming up, don’t worry - we’ll keep you occupied with our in-flight entertainment. You won’t notice the time going by! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!