Nantes (NTE) to Nouméa (NOU)
Montpellier (MPL) to Nouméa (NOU)
Strasbourg (SXB) to Nouméa (NOU)
Lyon (LYS) to Nouméa (NOU)
Bordeaux (BOD) to Nouméa (NOU)
Paris (PAR) to Nouméa (NOU)
Nice (NCE) to Nouméa (NOU)
Toulouse (TLS) to Nouméa (NOU)
Marseille (MRS) to Nouméa (NOU)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Nouméa serving La Tontouta International Airport (NOU) in New Caledonia. When you fly with us, you can leave all worries aside. We’ve got you covered with convenient schedules, over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment on intercontinental flights and excellent customer service.
Top Nouméa attractions
- Aquarium des Lagons Nouvelle Caledonie: this aquarium features all the sea life that lives in New Caledonia, along with stunning coral reefs.
- Amedee Lighthouse Island: located on an island in the largest lagoon in the world, this was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2009.
- Le Musee Maritime de Nouvelle-Caledonie: learn all about the maritime history of New Caledonia here.
- Tjibaou Cultural Centre: home to traditional Kanak art and architecture.
- Noumea Morning Market: the fresh fish here is amazing, as are the other sights and sounds.
What’s the best way to get around Nouméa?
There are several bus routes available to travel around Nouméa if you don’t want to hire a car. Carsud has 12 bus routes that go between the centre of Noumea and the surrounding regions, with tickets costing between CFP 320 and CFP 400. However, if you just want to travel around Nouméa city, the Karuia Bus might be a better option and the tickets are much cheaper, costing CFP 190 if you buy them from the Compact Megastore or CFP 210 if you buy them on the bus.
What’s the weather in Nouméa?
The temperature in Nouméa rarely drops below 20°C (68°F), so you’re guaranteed to be warm when you visit this stunning city. If you fancy a bit of winter sun, the warmest month is January when the temperature rises to a toasty 26°C (79°F).