Strasbourg (SXB) to San Antonio (SAT)
Toulouse (TLS) to San Antonio (SAT)
Marseille (MRS) to San Antonio (SAT)
Montpellier (MPL) to San Antonio (SAT)
Lyon (LYS) to San Antonio (SAT)
Nantes (NTE) to San Antonio (SAT)
Nice (NCE) to San Antonio (SAT)
Rennes (RNS) to San Antonio (SAT)
Paris (PAR) to San Antonio (SAT)
Bordeaux (BOD) to San Antonio (SAT)
Brest (BES) to San Antonio (SAT)
Clermont-Ferrand (CFE) to San Antonio (SAT)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to San Antonio, serving San Antonio International Airport (SAT) in the Greater San Antonio metropolitan area of Texas. Our customer service extends to 24/7 availability on social media. If you have any concerns, just contact us via WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook or Messenger.
Top San Antonio attractions
- The San Antonio River Walk: stroll on the stone walkways alongside picturesque restaurants lining the river.
- The Alamo: one of the most important historical sites from one of the most famous battles in US history.
- The Roman Catholic San Fernando Cathedral: one of the oldest cathedrals in the US.
- Natural Bridge Caverns: the largest commercial caves in Texas.
- The Pearl: a historic district where the weekends feature vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods and other homemade products.
What’s the best way to get around San Antonio?
VIVA, a new service line from VIA Metropolitan Transit, will take you to the most visited attractions, so it’s a perfect option for your visit. There are 3 distinct VIVA routes: VIVA culture, VIVA missions and VIVA Centro. Each one takes you to different historic sights.
What’s the weather in San Antonio?
You have no need to pack a heavy winter coat. Even during the winter months, it’s rare for San Antonio to receive snowfall. During the summer months, you can expect hot weather - so pack short sleeves and shorts!