Brest (BES) to San Salvador (SAL)
Bordeaux (BOD) to San Salvador (SAL)
Clermont-Ferrand (CFE) to San Salvador (SAL)
Lyon (LYS) to San Salvador (SAL)
Montpellier (MPL) to San Salvador (SAL)
Marseille (MRS) to San Salvador (SAL)
Nice (NCE) to San Salvador (SAL)
Nantes (NTE) to San Salvador (SAL)
Paris (PAR) to San Salvador (SAL)
Rennes (RNS) to San Salvador (SAL)
Strasbourg (SXB) to San Salvador (SAL)
Toulouse (TLS) to San Salvador (SAL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to San Salvador, serving El Salvador Comalapa International Airport (SAL). Take advantage of our convenient departure and arrival times and spend less time planning around your flight and more time planning your holiday.
Top San Salvador attractions
- El Boqueron National Park: trails lead to the rim of El Boquerón, a crater over 500 metres deep.
- Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo: an iconic Salvadoran monument featuring Jesus.
- San Salvador Cathedral: one of the most beautiful and largest cathedrals in San Salvador.
- Lake Ilopango: a crater lake filling a scenic 8 by 11 km volcanic caldera.
- Plaza Futura: an open plaza offering tasty restaurant options, bars and spectacular city views.
What’s the best way to get around San Salvador?
The cheapest way to get around is the public bus system as fares are very affordable. Otherwise, hire a car for more freedom or rely on the convenience of taxis. Be sure to bargain with taxi drivers to get the best deal.
What’s the weather in San Salvador?
Ever been to a tropical climate? You can expect rain when visiting between the months of May and October. The city experiences dry periods the rest of the year. On average, the temperatures are always high with averages of 27°C (81°F).