Glasgow (GLA) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Leeds (LBA) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Birmingham (BHX) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Durham (MME) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Norwich (NWI) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Bristol (BRS) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Hull (HUY) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Manchester (MAN) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Cardiff (CWL) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
London (LON) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Southampton (SOU) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Albuquerque, serving Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ). Need to get in touch with us regarding your next flight to Albuquerque? You can contact us day or night, 7 days a week via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp!
Top Albuquerque attractions
- Grand Canyon: a famous mile-deep Canyon featuring hiking trails, viewing platforms and even the opportunity to charter a donkey to ride to the bottom!
- Albuquerque Old Town: a serene village with quiet hidden patios, winding brick paths, gardens and balconies that has been the focal point of community life since 1706.
- Sandia Peak Tramway: an aerial tramway that transports you from the northeast edge of Albuquerque, over stunning canyons and breathtaking terrain, to the crestline of the Sandia Mountains.
- Central Avenue: a major east-west street which historically served as the city's main thoroughfare, and used to form part of the famous Route 66.
- ‘Walter White’s House’ from the TV show Breaking Bad: the famous house of hit TV show, Breaking Bad character, Walter White.
What’s the best way to get around Albuquerque?
The bus system makes it easy to get around Albuquerque. The route connects all the neighbourhoods so you can affordably explore everything the city has to offer. Once you’ve arrived in the desired neighbourhood, you can travel on foot.
What’s the weather in Albuquerque?
You can expect pleasant weather in Albuquerque all year round, with the annual average being a comfortable 21°C (69°F). Summer temperatures average 32°C (89°F), which is perfect for those seeking the sun, while during the winter, temperatures can fall low enough to bring about brief periods of snowfall before warming up to as high as 10°C (50°F) just hours later.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.