Manchester (MAN) to Algiers (ALG)
London (LON) to Algiers (ALG)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Algiers (ALG)
Birmingham (BHX) to Algiers (ALG)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Algiers (ALG)
Inverness (INV) to Algiers (ALG)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Algiers (ALG)
Belfast (BFS) to Algiers (ALG)
Durham (MME) to Algiers (ALG)
Hull (HUY) to Algiers (ALG)
Norwich (NWI) to Algiers (ALG)
Leeds (LBA) to Algiers (ALG)
Bristol (BRS) to Algiers (ALG)
Glasgow (GLA) to Algiers (ALG)
Southampton (SOU) to Algiers (ALG)
Cardiff (CWL) to Algiers (ALG)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Algiers, serving Houari Boumediene Airport (ALG). We are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. Make the most of your travel when you book your next flight to Algiers with us today!
Top Algiers attractions
- Notre Dame d'Afrique: a stunning Roman Catholic basilica inaugurated in 1872 and designed by architect, Jean-Eugène Fromageau.
- Le Jardin d'Essai du Hamma: a stunning 58-hectare botanical garden located in the Mohamed Belouizdad district of Algiers.
- Memorial du Martyr: an iconic concrete monument commemorating the Algerian war for independence.
- Le Port de Sidi Fredj: a scenic maritime port located just outside of Algiers, on the site of an old French fort.
- Promenade des Sablettes: a picturesque boardwalk along the Algiers coast, famous among tourists for great views of the sea.
What’s the best way to get around Algiers?
Unfortunately, Algiers’ public transport is not very comprehensive; yet there are some metro lines and buses available for use throughout the city centre. Generally, however, it is recommended that travellers stick to using licenced taxis. Ask at your hotel’s lobby for more information on recommended taxi firms.
What’s the weather in Algiers?
Summer runs from April through to September, with the hottest month August averaging 26°C (78°F) and July boasting 11 hours of sunshine a day. January is the coldest and wettest time of year, with temperatures averaging 11°C (51°F) and an average 103 mm of rainfall.