Edinburgh (EDI) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Birmingham (BHX) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Manchester (MAN) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Leeds (LBA) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Glasgow (GLA) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Cardiff (CWL) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Bristol (BRS) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Southampton (SOU) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Inverness (INV) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Norwich (NWI) to Arnhem (ZYM)
London (LON) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Durham (MME) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Belfast (BFS) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Hull (HUY) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Arnhem (ZYM)
Please note that you will travel by bus as part of your journey to Arnhem. After arriving at Schiphol Airport Amsterdam, we offer a free transfer by KLM bus taking you from the airport to Arnhem.
When you book a flight to Arnhem with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, part of your journey will be by bus. Simply select Arnhem as you destination and the flight ticket will include a free bus transfer from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) to Arnhem Central Station.
Save on costs for public transport, easily stow your baggage in the compartment underneath the bus and travel from the airport to Arnhem without any hassle. The KLM bus leaves from bus platform C, in front of the arrivals hall from Schiphol Plaza, and you can disembark at Central Station in Arnhem (Sonsbeekzijde, Amsterdamse weg) after a comfortable trip with free coffee, tea and Wi-Fi on the bus.
Top Arnhem attractions
- Netherlands Open-Air Museum and National Heritage Museum: an outdoor museum and park featuring antique houses, farms and factories from different parts of the Netherlands.
- Park Sonsbeek: an expansive park and network of gardens, with an 18th-century mansion, fountains, a water mill and a beautiful tea house.
- Burgers’ Zoo and Safari Park: a 45-hectare zoo, one of the biggest in the country, which boasts over 500 unique species.
- John Frost Bridge: a road bridge over the Lower Rhine at Arnhem named after Major-General John Dutton Frost, who commanded the British forces that reached and defended the bridge during the Battle of Arnhem in World War 2.
- Arnhem War Museum: a private museum dedicated to the Second World War in and around Arnhem, displaying a diverse collection of Allied and German documents, uniforms, weapons and many non-military objects.
What’s the best way to get around Arnhem?
Travelling around Arnhem is pretty simple and, to be perfectly honest, renting a car is the best way to experience it. That being said, a well-oiled bus service covers most of the major areas, including many of the smaller but no less charming towns and villages.
What’s the weather in Arnhem?
Make sure to bring your sunglasses and sun cream if you visit Arnhem during July, as average temperatures climb to 17°C (63°F). Visiting in the winter months requires a different approach; warm coats and hats make the average temperature of 3°C (37°F) a little easier to deal with in January!