Manchester (MAN) to Atlanta (ATL)
Birmingham (BHX) to Atlanta (ATL)
Glasgow (GLA) to Atlanta (ATL)
Norwich (NWI) to Atlanta (ATL)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Atlanta (ATL)
London (LON) to Atlanta (ATL)
Hull (HUY) to Atlanta (ATL)
Inverness (INV) to Atlanta (ATL)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Atlanta (ATL)
Leeds (LBA) to Atlanta (ATL)
Cardiff (CWL) to Atlanta (ATL)
Bristol (BRS) to Atlanta (ATL)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Atlanta (ATL)
Belfast (BFS) to Atlanta (ATL)
Durham (MME) to Atlanta (ATL)
Southampton (SOU) to Atlanta (ATL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Atlanta, serving Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). We make intercontinental travel comfortable and enjoyable with our range of in-flight entertainment, movies and TV series, delicious meals, and friendly flight attendants. Fly with us on your next trip to Atlanta!
Top Atlanta attractions
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens: a 30-acre botanical garden located adjacent to Piedmont Park in Midtown Atlanta
- The Tabernacle: a mid-size concert hall in Atlanta, formerly a ‘House of Blues’ location, the venue has served many notable musicians in the past and is at the heart of Atlanta’s music scene.
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site: a compound consisting of several buildings including Martin Luther King Jr.'s boyhood home and the original Ebenezer Baptist Church, the church where King was baptized.
- High Museum of Art: the leading art museum in the Southeastern United States.
- Stone Mountain Park Sky Lift Cable Car: a cable car which takes you to the top of an 825-foot stone mountain, where you will get incredible views of the Atlanta Skyline.
Want to find out more about everything that Atlanta has to offer? Take a look at our comprehensive travel guide for more information on the best places to eat, stay and visit during your trip.
What’s the best way to get around Atlanta?
Use either the MARTA railway line or the Atlanta Streetcar to loop around the city. The MARTA railway runs East to West and stops at the airport, while the Streetcar makes 12 stops throughout the city, including all the major tourist attractions.
What’s the weather in Atlanta?
The weather in Atlanta tends to be hot and humid, especially during the summer months of May to September, when temperatures average 24°C (75°F). The winter season still offers a comfortable getaway with average temperatures of 15°C (59°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.