Manchester (MAN) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Southampton (SOU) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Norwich (NWI) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Birmingham (BHX) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Belfast (BFS) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Hull (HUY) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
London (LON) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Glasgow (GLA) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Cardiff (CWL) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Durham (MME) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Inverness (INV) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Bristol (BRS) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Leeds (LBA) to Bali (Denpasar) (DPS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Denpasar, Bali serving Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Fly in style with us and make the most of our in-flight entertainment on intercontinental flights. Catch up with the latest blockbusters or even binge-watch that series you’ve been looking forward to in a comfortable flying environment.
KLM Surf: Destination Bali, Indonesia
Top Bali attractions
- Turtle Conservation and Education Centre: housed on a small island, the centre works to eradicate turtle trading in Bali.
- Sanur Beach: a long stretch of beach with shallow waters, offering stunning views of the coastline.
- Bajra Sandhi Monument: a monument to the historic struggles of the Balinese people.
- Scuba Diving at Atlantis International Bali: a Bali dive centre where visitors can take courses, participate in day excursions, or try snorkelling.
- Pura Rambut Siwi: the biggest and arguably most beautiful temple in Bali.
Take a look at our travel guide before you plan your trip to Denpasar in Bali – we’ve got all of the information you need on the best restaurants, attractions, and hotels to make your stay magical.
What’s the best way to get around Denpasar, Bali?
There are many reliable ways to get around Bali and Denpasar, from bikes, taxis, public buses, or mini buses. In comparison to prices in the West, Bali is very affordable, so whichever mode of transport you opt for, you'll find the fares to be very reasonable. Hiring motorbikes is a very popular way to explore the terrain of Bali at their own pace, but if you do want to head out on the open road, make sure you pay close attention – Balinese drivers are used to many motorcycles on the roads, but the roads and traffic flows can be confusing to tourists!
What’s the weather in Bali?
Indonesia’s weather is warm and pleasant all year, so your visit to Bali will see you relaxing on the beach whenever you visit. January is the hottest month, but the year-round average temperature sits at 26-27°C (79-81°F). As Bali's wet season lasts from November to May, a trip during this time should expect some tropical monsoons or heavy showers. Not to worry though – the rain tends to come at night and be followed by hot, sunny days.
- Singapore - Bali (Denpasar)
- Amsterdam - Bali (Denpasar)
- Toulouse - Bali (Denpasar)
- Prague - Bali (Denpasar)
- Lisbon - Bali (Denpasar)
- Brussels - Bali (Denpasar)
- Hanover - Bali (Denpasar)
- Porto - Bali (Denpasar)
- Kristiansand - Bali (Denpasar)
- Bologna - Bali (Denpasar)
- Arnhem - Bali (Denpasar)
- Zurich - Bali (Denpasar)
- Zanzibar - Bali (Denpasar)
- Zagreb - Bali (Denpasar)
- From Bali (Denpasar)
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.