Glasgow (GLA) to Belgrade (BEG)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Belgrade (BEG)
Belfast (BFS) to Belgrade (BEG)
Birmingham (BHX) to Belgrade (BEG)
Bristol (BRS) to Belgrade (BEG)
Cardiff (CWL) to Belgrade (BEG)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Belgrade (BEG)
Hull (HUY) to Belgrade (BEG)
Leeds (LBA) to Belgrade (BEG)
London (LON) to Belgrade (BEG)
Manchester (MAN) to Belgrade (BEG)
Durham (MME) to Belgrade (BEG)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Belgrade (BEG)
Norwich (NWI) to Belgrade (BEG)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Belgrade, serving Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (BEG). Need to get in touch with us regarding your next flight to Belgrade? We are here for your around the clock via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp!
Top Belgrade attractions
- Knez Mihailova: the primary shopping street in Belgrade, lined with numerous buildings and mansions built in the 1870s.
- Festung Kalemegdan: a historical site consisting of the old citadel and Kalemegdan Park on the confluence of the River Sava and Danube.
- Mountain Avala: a mountain in Serbia, overlooking Belgrade, situated in the south-eastern corner of the city and provides a great panoramic view of Belgrade, Vojvodina and Šumadija.
- Аrchaeological Site Vincа: the oldest urban settlement in Europe, offering visitors the chance to view artifacts from the Neolithic age.
- Nikola Pasic Square: one of the central town squares, featuring Soviet Brutalist architecture and the largest fountain in Belgrade.
What’s the best way to get around Belgrade?
There are many public transport links throughout Belgrade with hundreds of buses and 12 tram lines, with the former being the cheapest option. For ease of travel, pre-buy tickets at a newsagent’s because bus drivers don’t carry change and tram tickets must be bought in advance. A single tram ticket is valid for 90 minutes of travel. Check the nearest tram or bus stop for more information on times; they usually run as often as every 10 minutes.
What’s the weather in Belgrade?
During the winter months of November to March, the average temperature is between 2°C (35°F) and 8°C (46°F), with January being the coldest month. May to October is a comfortable time to visit, with temperatures likely to be around 15°C (59°F), and during July and August, around 20°C (68°F). Fortunately, the likelihood of rain is relatively low, with April raining the most times — 14 days out of the month — and June having the most rainfall at an average of 10 cm.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.