Leeds (LBA) to Charlotte (CLT)
Durham (MME) to Charlotte (CLT)
Birmingham (BHX) to Charlotte (CLT)
Glasgow (GLA) to Charlotte (CLT)
Manchester (MAN) to Charlotte (CLT)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Charlotte (CLT)
Bristol (BRS) to Charlotte (CLT)
Cardiff (CWL) to Charlotte (CLT)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Charlotte (CLT)
Norwich (NWI) to Charlotte (CLT)
Inverness (INV) to Charlotte (CLT)
Hull (HUY) to Charlotte (CLT)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Charlotte (CLT)
Southampton (SOU) to Charlotte (CLT)
London (LON) to Charlotte (CLT)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Charlotte, serving Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT). If you have any questions about your flight to Charlotte, contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp and expect a prompt response!
Top Charlotte attractions
- Freedom Park: a 98-acre park centred on a large lake, featuring beautiful landmarks, paved trails, tennis/volleyball courts, sport/athletic fields and playground equipment.
- Discovery Place Science: a science and technology museum for visitors of all ages, offering hands-on interactive exhibits, thrilling activities and experiments, an IMAX Dome Theatre, and boundless other educational opportunities and programmes.
- Spectrum Center: an indoor arena located in downtown Charlotte, home of the NBAs Charlotte Hornets.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame: a famous museum which honours drivers who have shown exceptional skill at NASCAR driving, all-time great crew chiefs and owners, and other major contributors to competition.
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art: an 11 square kilometre museum space dedicated to the exhibition of mid-20th-century modern art.
What’s the best way to get around Charlotte?
Charlotte is one of North Carolina’s most pedestrian-friendly cities, and all major attractions are in close proximity to one another in the uptown area. There are plenty of bike rental stations too. Buses and trams run every 10 minutes between 05:00 and 01:30 every day and cost just a few dollars, so this is a good option if you want to make a longer journey through the city or to one of the outer boroughs.
What’s the weather in Charlotte?
Charlotte is warm and pleasant from May to September, so don’t forget to pack your sun cream! Expect temperatures between 21°C (70°F) and 30°C (86°F) if you visit this time of year. Temperatures drop from autumn to spring, so make sure you take plenty of warm layers. It rarely drops below 0°C (32°F), however, and snowfall is possible during December and January.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.