London (LON) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Birmingham (BHX) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Inverness (INV) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Cardiff (CWL) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Durham (MME) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Bristol (BRS) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Hull (HUY) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Norwich (NWI) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Glasgow (GLA) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Leeds (LBA) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Manchester (MAN) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Clermont-Ferrand, serving Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport (CFE) in the French region Auvergne. We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Clermont-Ferrand with us today!
Top Clermont-Ferrand attractions
- Puy-de-Dome: a large lava dome and one of the youngest volcanoes in the Chaîne des Puys region, famous with tourists for its spectacular views and paragliding.
- Jardin Lecoq: an English-style garden with seasonal plants, a playground, and sloping lawns towards an ornamental pond.
- Place de Jaude: a stunning sweeping square flanked by the city's main institutions, containing lavish fountains and many statues.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-l’Assomption: a beautiful Gothic cathedral built entirely out of black lava stone, making it a popular tourist attraction.
- Casino de Royat: a full-service casino offering 114 slot machines, various games tables, an on-site brewery and regular theatre shows.
What’s the best way to get around Clermont-Ferrand?
The “Fleur de Lave” tram will take you to all the sights throughout the city, and with trams running every 6-8 minutes between 05:00 and 01:00, there’s no more convenient way to explore! If you’d prefer to see more of the city at a slower pace, Clermont-Ferrand can easily be explored on foot, or you could rent a bike from one of the many convenient locations. There’s a specialised bike lane that runs alongside the tram tracks.
What’s the weather in Clermont-Ferrand?
The weather in Clermont-Ferrand is similar to that in England, with June and July being the best time for sun lovers to visit. During summer, Clermont-Ferrand enjoys an average temperature of 20°C (67°F). If you’re ready to hit the slopes and try some of the best skiing resorts in Clermont-Ferrand, the cold, frosty months of November through to February will guarantee you some fresh powder!
- Amsterdam - Clermont-Ferrand
- London - Clermont-Ferrand
- Cardiff - Clermont-Ferrand
- Zurich - Clermont-Ferrand
- Zanzibar - Clermont-Ferrand
- Zagreb - Clermont-Ferrand
- Victoria - Clermont-Ferrand
- Calgary - Clermont-Ferrand
- Vancouver - Clermont-Ferrand
- Winnipeg - Clermont-Ferrand
- Toronto - Clermont-Ferrand
- Halifax - Clermont-Ferrand
- Xiamen - Clermont-Ferrand
- Wuhan - Clermont-Ferrand
- From Clermont-Ferrand
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.