Belfast (BFS) to Columbus (CMH)
Inverness (INV) to Columbus (CMH)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Columbus (CMH)
Cardiff (CWL) to Columbus (CMH)
Glasgow (GLA) to Columbus (CMH)
Birmingham (BHX) to Columbus (CMH)
Bristol (BRS) to Columbus (CMH)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Columbus (CMH)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Columbus (CMH)
Hull (HUY) to Columbus (CMH)
Leeds (LBA) to Columbus (CMH)
Durham (MME) to Columbus (CMH)
Manchester (MAN) to Columbus (CMH)
Norwich (NWI) to Columbus (CMH)
London (LON) to Columbus (CMH)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Columbus, Ohio, serving John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Columbus with us today!
Top Columbus attractions
- BrewDog’s Brewhouse “DogTap” : a full-service craft beer brewhouse serving the famous Scottish ‘BrewDog’ craft beer, and featuring a restaurant and games room.
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens: a stunning botanical garden and conservatory built in 1895, offering a wide variety of tropical foliage and blooming plants.
- Ohio Theatre: a natural historic landmark and performing arts centre recognised as the "Official Theatre of the State of Ohio."
- Easton Town Center: an indoor and outdoor shopping complex in northeast Columbus designed to replicate the feeling of a small town, boasting a variety of stores, restaurants, and service-oriented businesses.
- North Market Farmer's Market: one of the oldest and largest farmers markets in Central Ohio, featuring an array of locally-grown fruits, vegetables, flowers, plants, honey and herbs.
What’s the best way to get around Columbus?
For the most part, all the attractions you’ll want to see during your stay in Columbus will be downtown and reachable on foot. If you would like to take public transport though, there is a free bus service that loops around the downtown area and runs every 10 to 15 minutes. To travel further out there are plenty of paid bus options, with fares costing just over USD 2 per trip and buses running very frequently.
What’s the weather in Columbus?
To avoid the cold weather that Columbus experiences during winter, head to Columbus between May and September when you can expect lovely, bright days with temperatures around 23°C (73°F). Between December and March, don’t expect the temperature to reach any higher than 5°C (41°F) - in fact, expect it to be below freezing! Like a lot of North America, Columbus receives frequent snowfall, so pack your woolly hat and your scarf!
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but credit card surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.