Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Curitiba (CWB)
Birmingham (BHX) to Curitiba (CWB)
London (LON) to Curitiba (CWB)
Norwich (NWI) to Curitiba (CWB)
Durham (MME) to Curitiba (CWB)
Hull (HUY) to Curitiba (CWB)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Curitiba (CWB)
Southampton (SOU) to Curitiba (CWB)
Leeds (LBA) to Curitiba (CWB)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Curitiba (CWB)
Glasgow (GLA) to Curitiba (CWB)
Manchester (MAN) to Curitiba (CWB)
Bristol (BRS) to Curitiba (CWB)
Cardiff (CWL) to Curitiba (CWB)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Curitiba, serving Afonso Pena International Airport (CWB). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Curitiba with us today!
Top Curitiba attractions
- Marumbi State Park: a stunning 8.745-hectare state park offering visitors beautiful tropical landscapes, natural bathing pools, and even a museum.
- Curitiba's Holocaust Museum: a famous museum dedicated to keeping alive the memory of the Holocaust through the memory of its victims and its survivors.
- Botanical Garden: a 240 km² botanical park boasting extensive gardens amidst fountains, waterfalls and lakes, and the main greenhouse which shelters specimens of tropical plants.
- Joaquim Américo Guimarães Stadium: a large football stadium and home of Clube Atlético Paranaense, with a capacity of 42.372 seats.
- Feira do Largo da Ordem: an artisan handicraft market located near the historical centre of Curitiba, with many local artisans presenting their products surrounded by a vibrant atmosphere.
What’s the best way to get around Curitiba?
Curitiba has a modern, reliable and frequent bus service running every few minutes all hours of the day. The Touristic Route visits 20 top attractions, and a special bus pass can be purchased which allows the rider to visit 4 attractions with their ticket, while the City Centre Circulator is the best option for moving around the city easily.
What’s the weather in Curitiba?
Curitiba is often cloudy with a chance of rain all year round, but the climate is warm, so pack for all weather types! November to February is the hottest time of year, averaging 25°C (77°F), but this is also the wet season with the highest chance of rain. If you’d like to try to avoid the rain on your trip, head to Curitiba during the cooler months from June to August. You may avoid the rain and temperatures will still be pleasant, averaging about 20°C (68°F).
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.