Birmingham (BHX) to Doha (DOH)
Norwich (NWI) to Doha (DOH)
Manchester (MAN) to Doha (DOH)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Doha (DOH)
Inverness (INV) to Doha (DOH)
Glasgow (GLA) to Doha (DOH)
Leeds (LBA) to Doha (DOH)
Durham (MME) to Doha (DOH)
Edinburgh (EDI) to Doha (DOH)
Hull (HUY) to Doha (DOH)
Cardiff (CWL) to Doha (DOH)
Bristol (BRS) to Doha (DOH)
London (LON) to Doha (DOH)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Doha (DOH)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Doha, serving Hamad International Airport (DOH). Have any questions about your upcoming flight to Doha? Contact us via Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter with your questions, and we'll make sure to get back to you with a response or direct answer as soon as possible!
Top Doha attractions
- Museum of Islamic Art: a museum that houses Islamic art from over 3 continents and spanning 1400 years.
- Doha Corniche: a beautiful waterfront promenade extending for several miles along Doha Bay.
- Aspire Park: Doha’s largest park, and a green oasis in the desert city.
- Katara Cultural Village: a cultural village in Doha featuring beautiful theatres, concert halls, exhibition galleries and cutting-edge facilities; where visitors can learn about the different cultural backgrounds and history of Qatar.
- Souq Waqif: a market (or souq) in Doha where tourists go to buy traditional garments, spices, handicrafts, and souvenirs.
To find out more about Doha, take a look at our travel guide. From all the unmissable sights, to the best restaurants to sample, we’re here to help you plan the trip of your dreams.
What’s the best way to get around Doha?
There are modern, air-conditioned buses that operate within Doha. Many attractions and hotels in Doha don't actually have street addresses, with locals focusing on landmarks to give directions, so be sure to ask for good directions from your hotel before you set off exploring. Taxis are also a good option as they are easy to locate, and can offer more flexibility for first-time visitors.
What’s the weather in Doha?
Doha is hot and dry all year, with very high temperatures of 45°C (113°F) in the summer months of May through September. The climate during the rest of the year is much cooler, so if you plan to spend time outdoors, plan your travels accordingly.