Southampton (SOU) To Dubai (DXB)
Birmingham (BHX) To Dubai (DXB)
London (LON) To Dubai (DXB)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) To Dubai (DXB)
Glasgow (GLA) To Dubai (DXB)
Durham (MME) To Dubai (DXB)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Dubai, serving Dubai International Airport (DBX). Having trouble deciding what to pack? Have any questions about your upcoming flight to Dubai? Contact us via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn with your questions, and expect a prompt response.
Top Dubai attractions
- Dubai Fountains: the world’s largest choreographed dancing fountains.
- Dubai Mall: a shopping mall in Dubai and the largest mall in the world by total area, featuring over 1.200 different outlets.
- Burj al-Arab: a luxury hotel with iconic architecture, it’s well worth visiting the Burj al-Arab.
- Burj Khalifa: a trip to Dubai would not be complete without viewing the city from the top of the tallest building in the world.
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: a 225-square-kilometre natural reserve experience, offering visitors camel tours, falconry, jeep tours, horseback riding, sand surfing and more!
What’s the best way to get around Dubai?To move around Dubai, take the metro, bus, or even a water taxi. There are plenty of services that run day and night so you’ll always find a way to get from A to B. We recommend purchasing a “One Day in Dubai” pass which grants access to all modes of transport – perfect for days with many different stops.
What’s the weather in Dubai?
Dubai is very hot all year, with high levels of humidity near the coast. Further inland the climate is very dry and desert-like. Temperatures peak at over 40 °C (104 °F) in the hotter months of May to September so if you are heading to Dubai during this time, pack your sun cream! In the winter, temperatures average a much more manageable 24 °C (75 °F).
*All amounts are in GBP. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).