Edinburgh (EDI) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Bristol (BRS) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Glasgow (GLA) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Leeds (LBA) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Newcastle upon Tyne (NCL) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Aberdeen (ABZ) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Cardiff (CWL) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Hull (HUY) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
London (LON) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Norwich (NWI) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Belfast (BFS) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Birmingham (BHX) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Inverness (INV) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Manchester (MAN) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Durham (MME) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Southampton (SOU) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Düsseldorf, serving Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS). We proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide, streamlining your travel experience to be a smooth as possible regardless of your final destination. So, sit back, and relax while we take you where you need to go!
Top Düsseldorf attractions
- MedienHafen: Düsseldorf’s modernised harbour, with docklands, museums, and unique culinary experiences.
- Konigsallee: an urban boulevard, notable for the landscaped canal that runs through the centre.
- Rheinufer: the waterfront of the Rhine River with a two-level promenade and plenty of delightful public space.
- Hofgarten: German for ‘court garden’, offering lush green space with meadows and formal flowerbeds, plus a pond, bandstand and a Henry Moore sculpture.
- Neanderthal Museum: located at the site of the first Neanderthal man discovery, the museum has fascinating exhibitions on human evolution.
Before you fly, why not take a look at our travel guide? We’ve put together all of the information you could need for your visit to Düsseldorf, including all of the best restaurants, hotels, and the must-see attractions.
What’s the best way to get around Düsseldorf?
Düsseldorf is best explored using public transport. There are many buses, railways, and tram lines that make travelling in and out of the city simple and straightforward. Fares are very affordable and public transport is never more than a few minutes wait – just make sure you purchase your ticket from one of the machines in the stations before you set off.
What’s the weather in Düsseldorf?
Düsseldorf has a mild climate, though rainfall is to be expected, with approximately half of each month experiencing rainy days. You'll need a few light layers and an umbrella if you're visiting during the warmer months of May until September, and pack your winter coat if you're visiting during the cold season.
*All amounts are in GBP including taxes and surcharges. No booking fee is applicable, but a payment surcharge may apply. Prices and availability may change without notice, see KLM price display for more information.